♥️ Burn News
Our mission is to support you in your wellness journey so you can enjoy food and fellowship in your life without worrying about heartburn pain and discomfort.
Here are links to helpful information on heartburn, acid reflux, and acid indigestion in a blog format. It’s part of our mission to help you fully enjoy dining again to live better. You deserve nothing less.
Learn about garden cress seed and zinc for surprising relief of episodic heartburn. Also see the collected Tweets about heartburn here.
We’ve collected news about natural heartburn relief and why it is best. (Scroll down for the posts)
If you have occasional acid reflux, lifestyle changes can help. Here’s what the Mayo Clinic suggests:
- Lose excess weight,
- Eat smaller meals,
- Don’t eat two to three hours before bedtime,
- Raise the head of your bed,
- Avoid foods that seem to trigger heartburn — such as fried or fatty foods, chocolate, and peppermint.
- Don’t wear tight clothing around your abdomen,
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
If you don’t want to change your lifestyle, or even if you only want to treat yourself occasionally, try the new natural remedy for heartburn, NaturCress® to live better.
Try NaturCress to manage your occasional heartburn–those predictable episodes where a serving of NaturCress before keeps the heartburn at bay. Then you don’t have to change your lifestyle. You like your lifestyle. It’s heartburn pain that you want to change.
The NaturCress Story
Here’s a short video on the NaturCress story.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.